Please don’t expect me to be the same person I was yesterday. I am a fast trajectory, rapidly growing soul. My ascension and shifts come in rapid leaps. My sense of awareness increases each day. I am constantly being stretched and expanded.
Pardon my dust, as I am being slayed by God.
What’s funny is that I make it look so pretty. But being slayed by God was the most painful thing I’ve ever experienced in my life. The sheer amount of HUMILITY you have to have on a soul level…..
They say you are the common denominator of the 5 people you spend the most time talking to.
I feel as though I served my time uplifting people from poverty mindsets, healing broken women, being the light for spectacular people whose lights were being dimmed by their own followers, and unlocking the cages that people have found themselves in.
What’s funny about being a light, is that most people have ZERO idea of the VALUE of your mere presence. Finding me on social media is life ALTERING for thousands of people on a weekly basis. Through my expression of self and willingness to be slayed by God and walk in the mission that God has chosen for my life, I allow others to see themselves. These things that I do are all VERY intentional. But I’ve learned that too is often self-sacrifice is you don’t have a system to get paid for it. Cause people will TAKE, TAKE, TAKE from spiritual leaders and not feed into them.
Studying human psychology has taught me so much. It has taught me that empathy is much better than sympathy. It has taught me that everyone values something.
What I value more than anything is beautiful spirits. Therefore I attract highly divine souls. I’m surrounded by earth angels, Gods and Goddesses.
Sometimes if I think too much about it, I see the unrealness of it all. But it’s very real. My world is fascinating. It’s warm and magical.
I see other people and the worlds they CHOOSE to live in, that are void of real love. I don’t want to live in that kind of world. Life isn’t real without real love. Love is powerful and magical. When two hearts are deeply and divinely connected, they shift each other like no other.
But anyway, here are 5 Things I’ve changed just this week. These changes are required if you are to level up as a divine woman.
- I’ve eliminated all men who are not financially contributing to my empire. Men are ALWAYS spending money. It was time for me to allow them to deal with the women THEY believe in. I will not accept a man who only has 1 trait that I like. So many people are 1 trick ponies. Meanwhile, I’m out here being magic walking on legs.
- I’ve made a decision to eat healthier. This is a new journey for me. But I’m going to get great at it.
- I’ve made a decision to say NO, to things that are not to my liking.
- I made a decision to say YES, to things that inspire the beauty of my heart.
- I am now in a place of KNOWING that God guides me into the necessary sense of humility required to perform my duties.