Day in and day out, client after client comes to me. Each woman wants the same thing. She wants a man to romance her.
The pretty girls tend to get men who will take them out to dinner. Some fancy and others not so much.
But every woman wants her heart to beat. She wants to be romanced by a gentleman. She wants to feel safe, nurtured and provided for. She wants a man to choose her as the most special girl in his world.
And it never happens, for more than a few reasons.
Here are just a few:
- Being a pick me is a good man repellent. A man doesn’t want a woman who is desperate for waiting around to be chosen by him. He wants the chick who is a prize.
- Dream Man won’t show up to you show up as your own Dream Girl. In reverse many men find their dream girl, but she doesn’t show up like it, and therefore he doesn’t show up like her dream man.
- You display too much masculine energy in your relationships.
There are too many people doing the whole “Lets get to know each other thing. Not noticing that the whole time the person is showing you who they are.” You’re thinking you’re starting out smooth and cool, and that all of the good stuff will come later. 🤣
Only people who live in fear hold back on all of their goodness. What happens is so many people give their all, and fail to feel appreciated by others in the process, that they learn to show up as less than themselves and wanting someone else to love that lesser version of them.
Men who aren’t interested don’t chase. Even men who are barely interested chase. So if a man isn’t chasing, he should be ineligible. Even the seemingly good men who give up fast. He’s not the one.
Everyone should fully show up while dating…..
You ever think about what that would net you?
Men need women to show up as a woman that he can chase and romance. That’s exciting to him. That’s different. Unfortunately for most women, they’ve completely lowered their value. That turns me off. At other times men feel limited like they can’t afford so that turns them off too.
So the best thing for any woman to do is show up as her true, authentic, high value self.
Successful, smart, independent, and amazing woman, it’s time to change the way you do things…
What if I told you the very thing that makes you successful in your career is the very thing that’s driving love away?
The masculine energy that makes you so dope in life and business is chasing men.
See, men who don’t understand divine feminine energy have conditioned you to compete with men. Even more a lot of men love a business woman. But on top of that they want you to be sweet, fierce and feminine, which is a lot for the average woman to become.
Therefore you end up emasculating and castrating men.
I want to help you keep your amazing persona but be irresistible to men!
Her are a few tips to help you slide deeper into your femininity.
1. When you leave the office or close your laptop, make a mental note: “I am always working, but I must release my work hat during off hours”.
2. Allow men to make date plans. Stop asking a man what’s up. If he is not making plans to see you AND planning where you’ll go, then he is not that into you or not ready to take on his masculine role. Move on!
3. Keep a journal for the next 30 days. Do 3 things everyday to unearth your femininity.
- Take a bubble bath. Put on some soft music and relax.
- Put on some sexy undies and dance around to some sexy soulful music…
- Make eye contact with men, talk in a slower, passionate voice, thank them whole-heartedly for compliments, holding the door, buying dinner, etc.
- Always let a man pay for the first couple dates and give a sincere smile and “Thank you”. Many women want to be equals and split the check or feel like they will “owe him.” If he pays but ALLOW him to be in his masculine.
- Let your walls down. Good men can sense a traumatized woman from a mile away. Women in fear frustrate them. He wants a woman who is willing to relax and let go. When a woman operates in fear, you give off a vibration of “not trusting.“ They can smell this and will run from you pretty fast. You may be saying, “But Kissy, I’ve been cheated on, I’ve been lied to, why should I trust men?”
Use caution and follow your gut when going on dates but when you have amindset of not trusting, you will inadvertently attract men who are untrustworthy. That is something to definitely address with a Quantum Healing Love Guru.
- Don’t ever rush to a date. If you’re going to date after work, go home first. Get showered and feel feminine and fresh. You should be feeling good about yourself when out on a date.
- Shut Up. Allow him to do most of the talking. Be attentive and engaging but not in charge. Be feminine, seductive and playful.
- Make time for feminine self-care activities every day. Put a reminder in your phone first thing in the morning or at the end of the day.
- Be patient! Allow things to naturally unfold. When you feel the need to take charge of or try to control something, remind yourself to step back… ALLOW it to unfold!
- Don’t divulge your whole damn life story on the first date. Be mysterious and intriguing. Share yourself slowly!
When it comes to masculine and feminine, imagine a lion out in the wilds of Africa, gracefully chasing a gazelle. When the lion is picking up speed, suddenly the gazelle lies down and says, “Here I am, just eat me!”
What do you think that lion would do? The lion would be like, “This gazelle must be a cheap knockoff or something, I better not eat that!”
Be authentic, loving, feminine… and remember, you are a beautiful flower that needs to be savored slowly.
If you are a high performing 6-7 figure professional, ready to stop thinking so much and do the healing work to call in a divine, intellectual, romantic, attractive, wealth-conscious soulmate, contact me on social media, to work with me 1 on 1.